Episode 2 Post-Season Inventory
For the second installment of Nock Out® Lighted Nocks Field Journals, we join Nick Kravitz of Flatline Whitetails. In this episode, Nick shows us how he keeps tabs on which bucks survived the year and which have shed their antlers so far. He walks us through a couple trail camera tips as he sets up a quick post-season inventory trail camera survey!
The trail camera tips Nick shares with us include:
- Use large capacity SD cards (16gb)
- Use fresh batteries especially in the cold winter months
- Use photo mode (rather than video) to keep the capacity from filling up and the batteries dying
- Use deodorizing scent spray or foam to kill scent on the trail camera
- Clear the camera’s field of view from debris and brush
Stay up to date with more bow hunting tips, tactics, and information from Nick and the other Nock Out® pro staff at the In Action Blog.